Winter is around the corner. Dry and chapped lips can be a real problem in this season. In cold weather, lips can easily get dehydrated or lose their moisture. Licking is definitely not the solution even it makes condition worsen.
So if you want to maintain your perfect pout in this season, you must exfoliate and moisturise your lips. Exfoliation is an important part of lip care. It helps you to get rid of dead skin cells and keep your lips healthy and smooth. So now the question is how to exfoliate lips correctly.
I am sharing some tips and best way to exfoliate your lips.
Things you will need:
- Toothbrush: Do not use your regular tooth brush. I suggest use a separate brush for your lips. Otherwise you can use your fingertips.
- Lip scrub : You can use ready made lip scrub which are available in market or make your own at home.
So, follow this procedure to exfoliate your lips correctly at home
- Take your favourite lip scrub and apply it onto your lips.
- Take a toothbrush and scrub gently using circular motions.
- Coat your lips with a thick layer of lip balm to keep your lips healthy.
Voila! You are done. 🙂
Some important tips while exfoliating
Don’t exfoliate lips too hard.
Don’t over exfoliate.
Always moisturise your lips after exfoliating.
Don’t use the toothbrush directly on your dry lips.
Try not to exfoliate more than once.
That was it for the post. I hope you liked it.